RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About Us

Searching thru the internet I discovered many blogs by homeschooling moms and I thought what a neat way to share our journey with others that have been here, are here or will be here.
 I homeschooled my oldest which will be 18 this Christmas day.  Homeschooling 13 years ago is a far cry from what it is today.  I taught Nathan for his first 3 years with not much direction or support in a homeschool unfriendly state, for me this was a scary and uncertian adventure but I could not part with my first born. I continued to school Nathan with a very ambitious little girl running around Hannah but when my third child was born there was complications with lots of doctors, medications, rehablitation and much more, at this time we decided it would not be fair to our first two not to put them in school to get a education due to the amount of time my youngest was needing.  Fast forward and here I am again Nathan is homeschooling thru the local high school, Hannah continues to stay in public school she doesn't want to come home and my Joshua is being homeschooled due to many reasons I will go into at a later time.  We now live in a homeschool friendly state and the resources, products, support and so much more are mind boggling to me.  I find myself wanting to try everything right now I have to keep reminding myself I have years to try everything I want.
My intentions for this blog is to communicate about us and our homeschooling journey also talk about the programs we have used, how they worked for us and how I felt about them.

No comments:

CurrClick
Powered by WebRing.
 
Copyright 2009 Joshua's Way Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes