RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Wanting to Write

Well the holidays are almost over and it's time to start working on the next semester courses.  One thing I have noticed is Joshua does not like to write he has no confidence in his own writing skills and he thinks people are going to be critical of his writing.  I feel there are many other things we can work on and improve and at the same time build Joshua's confidence in his own writing skills.  What I have ended up doing is ordering the Acrobat Adobe because I can make type in papers for Joshua to do since he does not mind typing.  In The Hands Of A Child, which you can order online at CurrClick and get instantly I will post a link after this blog, has lapbook programs you can get with the type in option which is nice.  I'm sure there are others out there that have this option but I have only used In The Hands Of A Child and I like thier items they are complete and ready to go.  I have also gotten Joshua the Spongebob Typing program which I was amazed how he has gotten along with learning how to type properly he will go back and forth typing his way and learning the proper way to type.  I'm having to learn to be patient with Joshua and let him do it his way and he usually always suprises me.  I hate to say that I think this first year for the most part is learning how Joshua learns and what fits him the best.  All things will come in time.

CurrClick

No comments:

CurrClick
Powered by WebRing.
 
Copyright 2009 Joshua's Way Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes